Pastoral Care and Student Complaints
We at Land Search and Rescue believe that you, the learner, should be protected, respected and supported whatever your background. Please refer to the Student Handbook for relevant learner information.
Code of Practice Strategic Plan Self-review of 2022
Land Search and Rescue prides ourselves on continued training improvement through at least two annual self-reviews. This allows us to evolve as an organisation to provide the highest quality of support and training to all learners and clients.
Click on the link below to view our learner Code of Practice Strategic Plan Self-Review for 2022.
General Course Enquiries
To enquire about our courses or to request training for your organisation please complete the form below.
Many of our courses offer discount pricing to emergency services. Emergency services include the following:
- New Zealand Police
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand (FENZ)
- Ambulance Service – St Johns and Wellington Free
- Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand (RCCNZ)
- Civil Defence and Emergency Management Groups (CDEM)
- Volunteer SAR Organisations including Land Search and Rescue, SLSNZ, Coastguard, AREC
- New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF)
- For CIMS4 this shall include all Lifelines Agencies (including but not limited to Airports, Transport, Power Companies etc).