You have successfully requested your password to be reset. Please follow these steps…
- An email has been sent to you, using the email address that is used on your member profile. Check your inbox for the password reset instructions.
- Click the password reset link in the email. If you cannot click the link, copy and paste directly into your web browser.
- You will be taken to the website where you can type in your new password or select an auto generated option. Due to security requirements, your password needs to be strong. You can use this as a temporary login, and then optionally change your password on your profile page in the members’ area once you login.
- Once your new password has been saved, you can then login with your new details.
- If you cannot see the password reset email in your inbox, check your junk or spam folders
- If the email has not arrived after 15 minutes, please contact email@example.com
- If you cannot click the link in the email, try copying it and then pasting directly into your browser window
- If you receive an error that the password reset link is invalid or has expired, you will need to generate a new link by going through the steps again from the start
- If you cannot login after you have reset the password, check that you do not have caps lock on. Login details are case sensitive
- For further help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org