Publications and Resources
This section contains links to information regarding the management of our organisation, Searchlight and SITREP newsletters, SAR incident management guidelines and medical and trauma support.
Please note that all SAR Incident Management Forms are now available on New Zealand Search and Rescue (NZSAR) website.
LANDSAR 2010 FIELD GUIDE ~ FOR LANDSAR MEMBERS
LandSAR Field Guide 2010
Unfortunately there are no hard copies left of this edition, and we do not plan to reprint as the content requires updating.
NH90 WINCH PASSENGER BRIEFING CARD
The NZ Coordinated Incident Management System (CIMS) Structure is available from the Civil Defence site
If you have been to an approved SAR training event and wish to claim mileage to and from the venue, you’ll find the latest Expense Claim form under Administration Forms:
There are a few different types of files on offer with the most common being: PDF, Word Documents and Excel spread sheets.
File type icon key:
- Indicates a PDF file to view, print or save to your own computer.
- Indicates a Word Document you can download by saving it in a folder of your choice on your computer.
- Indicates a Excel spread sheet you can download by saving it in a folder of your choice on your own computer.
- Indicates a PowerPoint presentation you can download by saving it in your folder of choice on your computer .
- Indicates a plain text file with no formatting for download.
- Indicates a image file to view or download.